Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Some random impressions

Every night, I spend time in front of the computer. Maybe I listen to music. Cook my own food, talk to my friends on the phone.

By the next day, I have sort of forgotten I'm a "foreigner" in a foreign land.
Then I go outside and realize: Hey, people are looking at me! Or: Hey, I don't know what that person said.

So it's a bit of a jolt to go outside. Then I get used to it. Until the next morning!

This is my second time in Japan, and I feel a lot better this time. I really appreciate what a peaceful, organized, and basically clean place this is. Sure, Japan isn't perfect. It's got problems. But try putting half the population of the United States in a space the size of California! It would fall apart!

I feel that people in this area are noticeably kind. More so than other areas of Japan, perhaps. I'm also lucky to be in an area with a lot of natural beauty. Check the pictures!

7 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was surprised by what you said. Do you feel like a foreigner every day?

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like picture. Do you like picture?
I want to degital camera. If I have camera take a pictuer.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Shigeo.I said...

I think It is beautiful pictures.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think It is beautiful pictures.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Mami said...

I read your comment,I think that California is very wonderful.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Jack Naka said...

Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my naked beauty site. It pretty much covers naked beauty related stuff.

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here all free
free editor
free mp3 downloads
free sample
avg free
free nude pic
free anti virus
free dating site
free pic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home